Lawlink is the online portal to law and justice agencies and services in New South Wales. Lawlink is hosted by the Department of Justice. More about Lawlink ...
The NSW Attorney General is the First Law Officer of the State.
- Helping women break the prison cycle [PDF, 215kb]
- Corrections work deserves a medal [PDF, 200kb]
- Justice Price - New Chief Judge of District Court [PDF, 260.9kb]
- Custody data shows prison ups and downs [PDF, 198kb]
- Hostage Response Squad puts the order into law and order [PDF 156kb]
- Statement by the NSW Attorney General regarding Judge Garry Neilson [PDF, 118kb]
- Victims of crime get 21st Century support [PDF, 215kb]
- Language no barrier to JP services [PDF, 201Kb]
- Banned and jammed: jail trial extended [PDF, 212Kb]
- Prosecutors Find Common Cause [PDF, 44Kb]
- Courts urged to give victims families a voice [PDF, 219Kb]
- From Prison Paddocks to Prisoners’ Plates [PDF, 221kb]
Resources and Information
Need legal help?
Visit LawAccess NSW, a free government service that provides help to people with a legal problem or query.