|The Domestic Violence Interagency Guidelines are one tool in the many strategies for reducing domestic violence and enhancing the coordination between agencies and services.|
The Guidelines have been written for workers in the field working in or dealing with the legal system and/or working with women dealing with the legal system.
The Guidelines answer key questions including:
- What is domestic violence?
- How do you work with the legal system in responding to domestic violence?
- What are each agency’s roles?
- How can agencies work together better?
- What principles underpin the work?
- What resources and services are available to workers and to support women experiencing domestic violence?