Lawlink is the online portal to law and justice agencies and services in New South Wales. Lawlink is hosted by the Department of Attorney General and Justice. More about Lawlink ...
The NSW Attorney General is the First Law Officer of the State.
- NSW invests in new courts and early intervention [PDF, 124kb]
- NSW turns the screw on number plate thieves [PDF, 112kb]
- NSW leads the country in new jury management system [PDF, 107kb]
- New service to get offenders' lives on track [PDF, 147kb]
- Prison dogs bring Diggers' trauma to heal [PDF, 145kb]
- New Commissioner of Victims Rights appointed [PDF, 107kb]
- QC appointed as a Supreme Court Judge of NSW [PDF, 105kb]
- New judge for the District Court of NSW [PDF, 108kb]
- More effective help for Victims of Crime [PDF, 117kb]
- New Supreme Court judge for NSW [PDF, 139kb]
- Community heavyweights back graffiti removal day [PDF, 92kb]
- Bail Act passes Parliament [PDF, 104kb]
- UnitingCare Burnside awarded Youth on Track contract [PDF, 195kb]
Resources and Information
Need legal help?
Visit LawAccess NSW, a free government service that provides help to people with a legal problem or query.